Embroidery is durable for the lifetime of the garment and it can be used to create patterns and logos on apparel. It is a technique best suited for simple logos and designs on clothing. The more intricate or detailed a design, the less discernible it will be on a garment.
Please call or email us!
For large, specific orders or to receive a quote please download form
|Fold & Bag||$0.35|
|Handling||$5 Per Order (receiving, counting, shipping)|
|Rush Shipping||Same Day 20%, Next Day 15%, 2 Day 10 %|
|Separate Location Shipping||$10 Per Shipping Location|
What Suits Embroidery?
All apparel like hats, bags (e.g. totes, satchels, backpacks), t-shirts and hoodies…really anything made out of fabric! Contact Us to enquire if your particular embroidery job.
What Are The Benefits?
- The thread is durable. It can withstand daily wear and the rigours of frequent washing. A logo can sometimes outlast a garment.
- The durability of the thread the colour will be sustained throughout the lifetime of the garment.
- Appearance of quality whilst also looking both smart and professional when done expertly.
- Not limited by colours and does not unduly affect the cost.
- Suits heavy materials like fleece, heavy cotton and canvas with greater capacity for personalisation. .
Contact Us to enquire about your particular printing job.
How Many Can I Get Printed?
Torius can handle embroidery jobs ranging from 1 to 3,000 units. Contact Us about your requirements.
Bring Your Own or Buy from Us
You are welcome to provide us with your choice of apparel. Alternatively, we can source suitable material at a discounted price from our trusted suppliers. Contact Us about your requirements.
Create Embroidery Apparel Online
Create your own embroidery apparel online and have it shipped to your door with Torius today!